Do you have Internet Banking for Businesses from First Savings Bank and QuickBooks?
Then you’re ready to begin using Direct Connect! We know you have better things to do than enter transactions into QuickBooks. Now you can have your statement information download securely into the check register of your financial software, allowing you to accept cleared items and reconcile your accounts. PLUS, manage all of your finances, transfer funds, pay bills with Bill Pay and access account information 24 hours a day. And, the best part of all? It’s included with your Business Internet Banking for no additional monthly fee. Save valuable time managing your accounts and more time growing your business.
It’s easy to stay organized with Direct Connect
Direct Connect links your QuickBooks financial software with your First Savings Bank accounts.
- Reduce data entry to almost nothing
- Automatically reconcile data
- Eliminate duplicate transactions
- So simple to use
- No charge
- No manual data entry | Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks® – Say goodbye to typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data | Data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- Eliminate duplicate transactions | Incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easy to use | Files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks® directly from your First Savings Bank Internet Banking, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- No charge | Direct Connect is included with your Business Internet Banking for no additional monthly fee.
Your finances are about to get better with Direct Connect and QuickBooks®
QuickBooks is user-friendly and intuitive, so even if you’re not familiar with financial terms, you’ll easily find the information you need to manage your bookkeeping. Access pre–set business reports or customize reports to fit your personal style and business needs.
And remember, Direct Connect is included with Internet Banking for Businesses from First Savings Bank for no additional monthly fee!
Resources to help you get started with Direct Connect and QuickBooks®
- Quickbooks getting started guide: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/custom/page/page-id/GettingStartedWithQuickbooks
- Quickbooks® support: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/
Learn how to connect your accounts and set up internet banking for QuickBooks®
- Quickbooks® for Mac: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/bank-transactions/set-up-and-use-online-banking-mac/00/186027
- Quickbooks® for windows: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/bank-feeds/get-started-with-bank-feeds-for-quickbooks-desktop/00/201329
Not enrolled in Business Internet Banking?
We’re happy to help you set up and support the systems you need to make your business grow. Simply contact your local branch to get set up today! Learn more about Internet Banking for Businesses here.
Get Started Today!
To enroll in the First Savings Bank Direct Connect for QuickBooks service, you must be an authorized account signer on all accounts to be included within the service. Your identity will be authenticated by First Savings Bank before the service is activated. Please contact your local branch or complete the form below and your Financial Services Representative will get in touch with you to active the service.