04/06/2022: 6 Simple Steps
- Meet with your loan originator to apply for a loan and review credit standing.
- Discuss purchasing goals and budget.
- Issue a pre-qualification letter.
2. FIND A HOME
- Work independently or with a recommended Realtor® to find your new home.
- Execute a purchase contract and schedule home inspections.
- Loan estimate outlining approximate monthly payments and closing costs is reviewed.
3. LOAN PROCESSING
- Additional documentation requested.
- Appraisal ordered.
- Title Work ordered.
- Home insurance chosen.
- Final file review.
- Additional information may be needed.
- All mortgage guidelines met.
- Final clear to close issued by underwriter.
- Schedule closing with all contract parties.
- Closing documents prepared and closing disclosure is reviewed- at least 3 days prior to closing.
- Bring valid ID and funds needed to close.
- Get keys and celebrate!
Are you ready to get started? Contact us today!