Business Cash Management
First Savings Bank offers personalized cash management services to help your business reach its true potential.
Our bankers are here to work with you to get to know your special business needs and help to identify the banking tools and services that will allow you to streamline your operations. We’re happy to help you set up and support the systems you need to make your business grow.
PC Execubanc® Internet Banking for Businesses
Manage your business accounts without leaving your office. PC Execubanc® provides you with powerful banking tools designed specifically for your business.
Save time, improve your cash flow and streamline your cash management procedures in a fully secure environment. Use our flexible, user-friendly system to access your accounts. With PC Execubanc® you have:
- Real-time Account Balances
- Check and Deposit Images
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- ACH Origination
- Wire Transfers
- Transfer Funds between accounts in real time
- State and Federal Tax Payments
- Bill Pay Services
- Online eStatements
- Ability to Export Transactions
- Designated Employee Access
- All in a fully safe and secure environment
Our professional, trained staff will be there every step of the way to ensure proper setup and continued satisfaction.
Business Mobile Banking
Would you like more flexibility managing your business accounts? Now you can access essential business account information anywhere you have a mobile internet connection with the First Savings Bank, mobile banking app for business. It's quick, secure and it’s available wherever your business takes you!
Once you are an existing user of Business Internet Banking, all you need to do is download the First Savings Bank mobile banking app for business, and you’ll be able to access real-time banking information.
- View business account balances, transactions, and pending payments
- Transfer money between your First Savings Bank accounts in real-time
- Pay your vendors and bills
- Deposit checks straight from your mobile device
- Authorized users can view and transmit time sensitive transactions requiring approval
GET STARTED NOW
Download the Business Mobile Banking App! Search the app store or Google Play for: First Savings Bank Beresford Business. Log in using your Business Banking user name along with your Token and Pin.
BUSINESS MOBILE BANKING FAQs
Q: How do I enroll in Mobile Banking for my business?
A: If you are an enrolled user of Business Internet Banking, then no enrollment for Mobile Banking is required. Simply download the First Savings Bank Mobile Banking for Business app from your mobile device and sign on using your User Name along with your Token and PIN. The app can be found on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store by searching, First Savings Bank Beresford Business.
Q: Do I need a new User ID and Password for Business Mobile Banking:
A: No, use the same log in credentials that you use to log in to Business Internet Banking.
Q: What features are available with Business Mobile Banking?
A: The following features are available:
- Secure Sign-in / Sign-out
- View Account Balances
- View Transactions
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer Funds
- Manage Bills
- Authorized users can view and transmit time sensitive transactions requiring approval
Q: What is the difference between the Mobile Banking App and the Internet Banking Website?
A: The Mobile Banking App is simply an additional tool, optimized to meet the needs of our business banking customers when they are on the go.
Q: Can I use multiple devices to access my Business Mobile Banking?
A: Yes, as long as the app has been downloaded on each device.
Q: How much does Business Mobile Banking cost?
A: There is no bank fee to use or access Business Mobile Banking, however your wireless provider may charge data rates.
Q: What if I get locked out of Business Mobile Banking:
A: Please contact your local branch and we will happily help you out!
Business Mobile Deposit
It’s a SNAP! Conveniently deposit checks using the camera in your smart phone or tablet. It’s simple, it’s secure and it’s available with our Business Mobile Banking App.
- Endorse your check and include the text: "For FSB Mobile Deposit Only"
- From the Home Screen, select Deposit
- Select New Deposit
- Choose the Account and Enter the Amount of the Check
- Take an image of the Front and Back of the Check
- Click Deposit
*Message and data rates may apply.
Business Bill Pay
PC Execubanc® Bill Pay
Simplify your business books with this easy and fast way to pay bills. First Savings Bank offers PC Execubanc® Bill Pay, an online system that lets you quickly and easily pay anyone online that you currently pay by check.
Features of this convenient and secure system will allow you to:
- Make payments to individuals or companies. Receive and pay e-Bills online.
- Schedule repeating payments.
- Electronically link invoice and credit memo information with your payments.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) services allow you to electronically pay employees wages for payroll or pay vendor invoices. You can also collect payments such as fees, dues, or donations. ACH streamlines your payment process and eliminates the costs associated with check processing. You choose between several methods of origination that best meets your company’s accounting needs. ACH expedites payments, improves your cash flow, and benefits your employees and vendors.
Credit Card Processing
Simplify your business operations with Clover
Owning a business can be demanding--from tracking inventory and supervising employees to taking orders and everything in between! That's why we’ve teamed up with Clover. Clover can help simplify your operations with an all-in-one payment processing system and business management solution tailored to meet the unique needs of restaurants, retailers and services businesses.
Clover can help you:
•Accept more types of payments including EMV® chip cards, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay®
•Help protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in security
•Help generate more visits and more sales through mobile loyalty and rewards programs
•Uncover new insights and compare sales against competition within your market
•Grow your business online and manage everything in one place
•Manage inventory, employee schedules, payroll and more.
© 2022 Clover Network, LLC. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, LLC and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. Merchant services are provided by Clover affiliate First Data Merchant Services LLC. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Contact your local branch to learn more about credit card processing options.
Remote Deposit Capture
Execu-posit®, Remote Deposit Capture
Increase employee efficiency and save yourself a trip to the bank with Execu-posit®. First Savings Bank offers business customers this system that makes it possible to deposit checks without ever leaving the office.
Using the scanner we provide, simply scan checks in and click submit. Your deposits are electronically transmitted and credited to your account without ever leaving your office.
Positive Pay from First Savings Bank encompasses check positive pay with payee match, ACH positive pay, and full account reconciliation to provide our customers with a powerful fraud prevention tool that is focused on your transaction management needs. Our solution contains the following functionality:
- Full integration with PC Execubanc, Business Online Banking
- Issued check management (submit issued check files or perform manual input of issued checks)
- Check file maintenance (changing check numbers, voiding a check)
- ACH positive pay rules management
- Email notifications
- Daily exception processing for both checks and ACH Transactions
- Account reconciliation
- Online reporting
Quickbooks Desktop Direct Connect
It’s easy to stay organized with Direct ConnectDirect Connect links your QuickBooks financial software with your First Savings Bank accounts.
- No manual data entry | Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks® - Say goodbye to typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data | Data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- Eliminate duplicate transactions | Incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easy to use | Files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks® directly from your First Savings Bank Internet Banking, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- No charge | Direct Connect is included with your Business Internet Banking for no additional monthly fee.