Do you have Internet Banking for Businesses from First Savings Bank and QuickBooks® Desktop?
Then you’re ready to begin using Direct Connect! We know you have better things to do than enter transactions into QuickBooks. Now you can have your statement information download securely into the check register of your financial software, allowing you to accept cleared items and reconcile your accounts. And, the best part of all? It’s included with your Business Internet Banking for no additional monthly fee. Save valuable time managing your accounts and more time growing your business.
It’s easy to stay organized with Direct Connect
Direct Connect links your QuickBooks financial software with your First Savings Bank accounts.
- No manual data entry | Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks® – Say goodbye to typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data | Data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- Eliminate duplicate transactions | Incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easy to use | Files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks® directly from your First Savings Bank Internet Banking, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- No charge | Direct Connect is included with your Business Internet Banking for no additional monthly fee.
Learn how to connect your accounts in QuickBooks® Desktop
- Quickbooks® Desktop for Mac: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/bank-transactions/set-up-and-use-online-banking-mac/00/186027
- Quickbooks® Desktop for Windows: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/bank-feeds/get-started-with-bank-feeds-for-quickbooks-desktop/00/201329
Not enrolled in Business Internet Banking?
We’re happy to help you set up and support the systems you need to make your business grow. Simply contact your local branch or enter your contact information below. Learn more about Internet Banking for Businesses here.