Mail can pile up, but your bank statement doesn’t need to!
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Review, save and print up to 18 months of statements and over 8 years of transaction history
- Securely stored inside of your password protected internet banking
Make the switch to E-Statements today by completing the form below or log in to Internet Banking and simply choose the Electronic Statements option inside the Profile icon.
What are E-Statements?
Electronic bank statements, or E-Statements, are available for online viewing. These statements take the place of the paper ones you get in the mail. You can quickly browse, download, and print your E-Statements whenever it’s convenient for you. Get organized, reduce clutter, and minimize your vulnerability to identity theft for no additional charge.
How do I view my E-Statements?
- Login to your Internet Banking account.
- From the menu bar, select Accounts and then click the Documents button.
- If you have more than one account, make a selection from the drop-down box.
- Enter a date range for the statement you’d like to view, or click submit to view all.
- A list of available documents will populate.
- Click on a statement to view, save or print.
Why should I access my statements online?
- They’re faster than the mail! Due to new service standards implemented recently by the United States Postal Service, some first-class mail may now take up to 5 days to deliver. Switch to E-Statements and receive an email to access your monthly statements as soon as it becomes available and avoid waiting on the mail.
- They’re archived for you! Access 24 months of E-Statements within Consumer Internet and Mobile Banking and 18 months of E-Statements in Business Internet Banking. You can also review, save and print over 8 years of transaction history. It’s all securely stored inside of your password protected internet banking and accessible 24 hours a day! *E-Statements are not currently available within Business Mobile Banking.
- They’re ready when you need them! Bank statements are a handy financial tool. We use them all the time to balance our accounts, gauge our spending habits, track our savings, identify fraud and so much more. They’re such an important document that we’re often asked to provide them when applying for loans, verifying our address, filing taxes and even when renting a home. Safety minded individuals aren’t carrying these important paper documents around with them. That’s why it’s nice to have secure digital options at your fingertips!
- They’re secure! E-Statements reduce the risk of identity theft by notifying you through email that your account statement is ready to view securely through internet banking, instead of your mailbox. There’s no need to worry about your statement being stolen from your mailbox, delivered to the wrong house or taken from your trash. Mail interception is a common tactic that thieves use to obtain personal information to commit identity theft fraud.
- They’re environmentally friendly! They reduce paper waste and conserve resources needed for printing and mail delivery.
- They are mobile! E-Statements are now available in Consumer Mobile Banking so you can view your statements on the go, whenever you need them.
How do I sign up for E-Statements?
- Submit the form above to enroll now or from your Internet Banking account:
- Choose the Profile Icon (Located at the top, right-hand side of your internet banking screen.)
- Select the Edit button on the Electronic Statements line.
- Choose the accounts you’d like to receive E-Statements for and provide an email address for the statement notification email.
- Once enrolled, E-Statements will also be available to view in the mobile app!
What are the requirements for E-Statements?
- Be enrolled in our Internet Banking.
- Have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
- Select the accounts that you wish to view E-Statements.
- Read and accept the E-Statement Terms and Conditions.
Do I have to have Internet Banking to have E-Statements?
Yes, and once you’ve signed up for Internet banking, you can download our mobile app and take your banking wherever you go!
Is there a cost to view my E-Statements?
No, there’s no cost to view E-Statements.
Is it secure to view my account statement online as an E-Statement?
Yes, First Savings Bank provides a secure environment to view your E-Statements. Do not to give or make available your login ID or password to any other person.
What if I want to start receiving paper copies of my account statement again?
You may begin receiving your paper statement again at any time by changing your enrollment preferences online or by contacting your local branch.
Who do I contact if I have questions about E-Statements?
Have a question about E-Statements? Submit your question through our Secure Contact Us form or call your local branch for assistance.